Sunday, October 18, 2015

Alright. No stream today. Hard at work trying to get the last couple events fixed up. As for releasing on the twentieth. It's going to be close. As I'm writing this now. I'm still on track to make that release date. Man would it be nice to actually make one of my own deadlines for once.

As for Beta testing. I've decided to release the game here first for everyone for a couple weeks so that everyone here can report any bugs or errors they come across. Reason being you've all been really patient and I don't want to be a dick and say 'oh yeah sure it's released' just not for you' at the last minute.

As for what's actually left. 1 and 1/2 events. and then some bug testing and minor fixes.

When the game is released I plan on sticking around for a bit (About a month) to fix the bugs, as well as possibly add some more content. Nothing major. Just sometimes I don't get a good idea for a scene or something until after the fact, and I don't want to wait another couple years to put it in. Or adding in a couple lines here and there to help set up future plot developments that aren't completely planned out yet.

And I think that's it. Take care and see you in hopefully a couple days.

9 comments:

  1. Good luck and thanks for sticking with the project. A lot of indy game makers have given up rather than finish what they started. This would have been tragic with Bonehead simply from the fact that your characters are so much fun to interact with ...in just the demo.

    I'll be happy to give it a going over in the beta sense, been doing that for other games so I know what to look for.

    Look forward to writing for the next chapter if you were still interested in that.

    Hopefully it won't be another couple of years til the next chapter, but on the other hand, having seen how much effort has gone into the first and demo, I agree that a months long sabbatical from making the game is more than fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long are the prologue and chapter 1 together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The time for conquest has begun, Bring us the game, and no one has to get molested.... much....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the game will be here soon.... but i'm so sad no stream for me :(
    Your slave....Shepp

    ReplyDelete
  5. what time today? lol or tomorrow if there was a hiccup, either way, this is gonna be wicked! xD
    my hands are shaking from how excited i am

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its 12 pm in canada so will be late tonight or even tomorow

      Delete
    2. k, thanks for the reply ^^.

      Delete
  6. With the announcement of release, the lurkers come out to play...

    ReplyDelete