Monday, July 17, 2017



Alright. So here's a little update and some more teaser art. Don't worry. project is not dead. Been working on it every day. And also did a couple bonehead graphics as well, albiet not much of that.  Planning to get something playable out by the end of the year. It won't be the full first chapter but it should show you guys what you are waiting for and should have all the systems I intend to use.  After I get the full first chapter of this out, I want to get the full first chapter of Bonehead out on the new engine.

As for what I'm working on specifically. I'm making some combat areas so I can start fine tuning that and associated systems, like leveling and upgrades and even some parts of the equipment.  The balancing for that is going to take a bit. Also been looking at other sources for music because getting that down is going to be a challenge. Take care.

10 comments:

  1. YEEEESSSSSSS!!!

    Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see it's not dead, really enjoy the game so far, Stories compeling and the artwork is beautiful and vivid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to get an update! Looking forward to this and Bonehead 2.0!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been away for a while, but there is more than just Bonehead now? Also, new engine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IIRC he's using Game Maker now.

      He mentioned in a post that the new game will be called Goldfish Hacker.

      Delete
  6. From the deepest part of my heart, I would like to thank you for your continuing perseverance and dedication to your work and to those who support you, in whatever way they do it. THANK YOU! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. He may not update often. But it truly is a labor of love I believe. What Regless makes are always true delights to play and know that je's still working has really made my night. ^^

      Delete
  7. Hi, sorry bad news my friend can't make the music he is too busy sadly :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S'all good. A lot of the guys I talk to are in the same boat. don't have a lot of free time.

      Delete