Sunday, March 22, 2015

Stream at the usual time ladies and gentleman. In regard to last topic you guys were mentioning. About quitting without letting anyone know.

That's already happened once. I still get people asking to finish fanfiction I started a 15 years ago.

I don't think that'll happen to this project though. I was very upfront in the beginning about doubting my ability to finish this. It's just nice a little daily stress reliever for me. See ya soon.


So Tuna's done. Might give her a hat but not gonna worry about that for now. next week I'll probably start a new character. I'd like to get a series of videos that goes from blank page to fully colored.  No realy update on game progress unfortunately as I'm still working on the stuff I was working on last week. Take care everyone.

12 comments:

  1. Im curious wich fan fic is that can we see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wats going to happen to Inori Aizawa when internet explorer is ended by Microsoft?

    https://www.facebook.com/internetexplorertan

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nikola

    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/279964/Black
    Fics are at the bottom, most of them staring Takato and Rika. I shipped them so hard~

    @Anon

    ...With no income she'll be forced into prostitution?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sad to think that it's a possibility you may never finish this. But if that ever DOES become the case.... would you please post all your info, data, progress, and what you had planned for the storyline so others could continue your beautiful, life-changing work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But that would require he surrender the rights to the characters he created.

      Delete
    2. Umm... ok, two things: if he gives up on it, I don't think he'd care anymore, and also I don't think he has this copywritten. So if anyone wanted to make their own version of this game, they could.

      Delete
    3. Most of the characters and concepts are copywriten by me, Ryo, Kuga, or The Pumpkin Queen. The plot actually isn't though. And I think I can allow usage without giving up ownership. Not sure if I need any fancy paperwork though.

      Delete
    4. Well I'll be darned.... and who's the pumpkin queen? Is that what they call Sally now?

      Delete
    5. It's a friend I made on an online art competition. Same with Ryo and the Cookie. Also every time someone mentions sally the fan girl inside me does a little cheer.

      Delete
  5. Hey, a fellow fic writer! And great job on Tuna, I really look forward to seeing her in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fan fic was fun ty for the link

    ReplyDelete