Friday, January 18, 2013

Music tidbits 1

Greetings! I'm Jack Archer, Call me Jack, or Vindi. So far to you individuals who browse the blog get mostly production notes. Welp! I'm going to change things up a bit.

I will provide a weekly YouTube video of various music that will possibly be inputted to the game, Where it will be is for you the viewers to guess and find out.

Lets start with this Piece, Butou (Dancing) composed by Michiru Ooshima,A 3/4 Waltz brimming with energy.  Beginning with a string section oriented part, with a harp for rhythm. Before long transitioning into a full ensemble, with brass, and percussion. Listen to it, and enjoy!

This is something that my come in the game, Winterbliss by Waterflame( a very energetic trance piece with a nice beat, tone. Used in Castle Crashers' snow level.

DISCLAIMER: music used is owned by their respective creators, owners, or copyright holders. this is a non profit game.

No comments:

Post a Comment