Thursday, January 10, 2013

Update.

Lots of work done this time.  Mainly. Major progress on the battlers. 3 out of six down now with the other three most completed line-work. Took a look at some of the maps I wanted to bring into the next chapter of game. they're from and older build and are unfortunately a bit of a mess so a couple need to be redone.

Btw, the new battler.



Still taking a gander at hentai artists and I'll tell you why. I've got a pretty good job that gives me a lot of freedom and pays well. I actually make a lovely bit of coin for every day of work. Hentai pics take me a couple days to draw. One day of work means I can commission three of them if each costed $100. This is enough to get really high quality art. Obviously I have no intention of downgrading the art in this game since it's on of the major attractors. But if I can find someone to help me get this done faster. I will definitely use it.

1 comment:

  1. The demo for this game was great fun. I enjoyed all the little bonus stuff you had lying around. I found the Fai forest scene and I've experimented a bit with the different choices; I'm impressed by all the effort you've put in. I think I'm going to play the demo over again just to see if I've missed anything else. You've definitely managed to grab my interest; can't wait to see what next chapters hold.

    Also commenting on this site is hard.

    ReplyDelete